7. The Debit Card Overdraft Service is an optional service made available to eligible Flare Account customers by MetaBank, National Association. Once you enroll and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $ for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $, up to a maximum of five (5) fees per calendar month. To avoid that fee, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first transaction that creates the overdraft to bring your Account back to a zero ($0.00) or a positive balance. Transactions subject to an overdraft fee are signature and PIN purchase transactions and ATM transactions. ACH Debit transactions are not eligible for coverage. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days. Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically will not pay overdrafts if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements for this service or you attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Call us at 866-753-6355 or log in to your Online Account Center for additional terms and conditions that apply, including initial and ongoing eligibility requirements for the service. This service is expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before payday loan laws in New Jersey enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your account even if you opt-out of the service.
8. The interest rate on your Account is variable and we may change the rate on your Account at any time. The current interest rate on your Account is 0.01% with an Annual Percentage Yield (APY) of 0.01%. APY was accurate as of 9/1/2020. No minimum balance is required to open and maintain a Flare Account or to obtain the disclosed APY. Transaction fees could reduce the interest earned on the Account. The ACE Flare Account by MetaBank is established by MetaBank, National Association, Member FDIC. Funds on deposit are FDIC insured through MetaBank, National Association. For purposes of FDIC coverage, all funds held on deposit by you at MetaBank, National Association, will be aggregated up to the coverage limit, currently $250,.
9. Payback Rewards is an optional program. Reward offers are based on individual shopping habits. Cash back rewards are credited to your Account and are not available in the form of a check or other direct payment method. See the program FAQs and Terms and Conditions in your Online Account Center for additional details about how and when you get rewarded. Program sponsor: Netspend Corporation. MetaBank, National Association, is not affiliated in any way with this program and does not endorse or sponsor this program.
10. The Flare Account uses the Netspend Network, which is provided by Netspend Corporation. Netspend is a licensed provider of money transfer services (NMLS ID: 932678). Netspend’s licenses and related information may be found at netspend/licenses. Fees, limits, and other restrictions may be imposed by Netspend and other third parties in connection with use of the Netspend Network.
11. No cost for online or mobile Account-to-Account transfers between Netspend Accounts; a $4.95 fee applies to each such transfer conducted through a Netspend Customer Service agent.